Sonntag, 16. August 2009

a big hello

heeeeeelllllllllllllllo

I'm finally on holidays / on vacation (for my American viewers:-) ) and have plenty of time to enjoy it. It's so hot over here, no cloud in sight - sun is burning and I totally adore it. I want to make some cards the next few days so please keep your fingers crossed that I can make it :-)

****

Guck guck :-)

ich hab endlich Urlaub und habe jetzt genügend Zeit, um ihn zu genießen. Es ist soooo heiß und bei wolkenlosen Himmel brennt die sonne so heiß. Ich liebe es einfach nur. Ich möchte diese Woche ein paar Karten basteln, ich hoffe, ich schaffe es

LG
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra