Freitag, 5. Februar 2010

Magnolia

hello everybody

Today I'd like to show you my big card-project what I did last night. It took more than 8 hours to make the card.
Well, here are some pictures. I used the beautiful Alotarubberstamps house which I colored a couple of weeks ago. Additional to that I put on some glimmer and ©Flowersoft. I also used 3D varnish which looks so nice.




Well, after that I started to make boxes which are inside the card.


last but not least it was time to make the back of the card. I wanted to use some eyelets too but I can't find them.

I will add some plain paper on the right and on the left to write the birthday greetings. I will do that once I decided who'll get the card.
post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra