Dienstag, 25. Mai 2010

my favourite tree

may I introduce to you: My most favorite tree- rubberstamp! I saw the tree on a card some years ago and fell in love with it at first sight. since that I tried to get the rubber stamp but found out it isn't produced anymore. I kept searching for it and was soooo lucky 2 years ago. I found it on a Swiss rubber stamp store.

I thought it's time to use it again. I colored it and added some plastic effects - the white spots on the picture will be transparent once they are dry.


Here you can see the plastic effect on the leaves



and here you can see it again


post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra