Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

wedding card - Hochzeitskarte




hello ladies
my ex-boss called me today and she asked me to make a quick (yes, a quick) wedding card.
I've started right after she called me and finished the card just a few minutes before she picked it up :-)

I also made a card box but didn't take a picture of it.
This is the front of the card

****


ich brauchte ganz fix eine Hochzeitskarte. Ich hab gleich angefangen, als ich angerufen wurde
und war wenige Minuten vor Abholung fertig geworden.
Ich hatte auch noch eine Kartenbox gebastelt, hab davon aber kein Foto gemacht




Inside:


back of the card



post signature
post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra