Dienstag, 6. April 2010

another Easter card

ok, hier kommt noch eine - here is another card. I'm not sure if I should show you as this card is on its way to such a lovely person. The card hasn't arrived yet so I really hope she doesn't see this card here on my blog and if she sees it: dear, no, this is not your card *lOL* just close your eyes and don't look at the card, haha

alright.. no, I decided not to show the card. I will show it when it arrived.

***

Eigentlich hab ich noch ne Karte, aber da sie noch unterwegs ist, hab ich mich entschieden, sie nicht zu zeigen. Wenn sie dann mal angekommen, werde ich sie natürlich zeigen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra