Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

nochmal Weihnachten


Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-)

eigentlich sollte ich noch so einiges anderes machen, aber ich brauchte noch eine Weihnachtskarte.
Und da ich dieses Motiv schon lange sticheln wollte, hab ich mich dann gleich mal ran gesetzt :-)


hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo
I'm really so sorry that I don't translate all of my posts into English. I'm so lazy at the moment, maybe it's caused by the weather,  haha.

Ok, here is a card which I made today. I needed a new xmas card. I wanted to stitch this pattern a while ago and never found the perfect moment to sit back and stitch.

Here we go, haha. Still a few months left until Xmas but as you all know, once the summer is gone time will fly so fast until Xmas

post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra