Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

Weihnachten mit Sjaak

und da bin ich auch schon wieder
heute mit einer Karte, die ich mit Sjaaks Vorlage gemacht habe.
Am Anfang konnte ich mich mit Sjaaks Vorlagen irgendwie nicht anfreunden, aber seit diesem Jahr lieb ich die total. Keine Ahnung warum, aber ich find diese Vorlage z. B. einfach genial
***
here I am again with a card. This time I stitched one of Sjaaks patterns. Well, I have to  confess that I didn't like his patterns for a long time, really don't know why because his patters are great when they are stitched. Well, I started stitching them this year and I can't understand why I didn't like them the years before. He really got great patterns. Thanks god I collected them so I have plenty of patterns to stitch :-)


post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra