Sonntag, 19. Juni 2011

Trauerkarte/ sympathy card

Hello ladies,
I needed a condonlence card and I wanted to make a special card:

*****
Hallo meine lieben
ich brauchte eine Trauerkarte und es sollte schon etwas aufwendiges sein, deshalb hab ich die gemacht:

this is the front of the card
I used Ann's pattern no a437
I also used my new border punch

that's what the card looks on the inside:
I love these hands, this is pattern number a2016




the small cross is also one of Ann's pattern, I just didn't stitch the dove - can you see what pattern it is?
Yes, this is pattern no. a395

***
das kleine Kreuz ist auch eines von Ann's Vorlagen, aber eigentlich hat es noch ne Taube mit drinnen, ich hab die Taube einfach nicht mitgestochen  - erkennt ihr die Vorlage?
Genau, es ist a 395

post signature

post signature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr Lieben,
Schön, dass ihr den Weg zu mir gefunden habt.
*********
hello crafters
welcome to my blog. I really appreciate that you visit my blog.

hugs
Sandra